As I continue running, and racing, I will work to keep this page updated.
States with a full marathon:
Knowing my collector’s mentality, I will *have* to run all 50 states, Washington DC, and as many countries as I can manage.
- New York
Sub-4 hour marathon states:
I met a gentleman while racing in Utah, stating he had to re-run Utah due to a 4:00:02 full. Not sure if I will try for 50 states sub-4, but I will keep track, just in case.
- Revel Mt Charleston Marathon (2015) 3:36:19.25
States with a half marathon:
Sub-2 hour half marathon states:
My first half marathon was sub-2, which set my expectations out of whack going forward.
Fastest Half Marathon:
- Cedar City Half Marathon (2015) 1:33:57.3
Highest Mileage Month:
- August 2016 – 201 miles
- 73 days (2016)
- Half marathon: 3rd overall (Calico Racing Labor of Love 2016)
- Half Marathon: 2nd age group (Las Vegas Track Club’s Holiday Half 2015)
- Best 8K: 13th overall, 1st in age group (Celebrate Education 8k 2016)