I had to migrate to a new server, and rebuild the blog, as the old server got hacked. In trying to clean it up, I managed to break a lot of stuff on the old server. Figured it was time to consolidate accounts anyhow, so here we go.
Looks like most in-post images are working, just have to figure out the post featured images now. Should be a lot of fun, tedious work.
While I rebuild my site, I am also trying to recover from whatever leg issue it is that broke my run streak & is preventing me from running at all right now.
Let the good times roll!
Be the first to comment on "Rebuilding & Repairing"